Friday 30 March 2007

End of the week

Ah, the end of a week, and a chance to finally sit back and relax. A week of highs, lows, mediums, etc (as normal really). For the first time in about a month, I've been in the office all week, which is good, but I've had a tonne of paperwork to catch up on (bad). I narowlly avoided getting sent on a stupid visit this afternoon to France. As always, it's all rush, rush last minute stuff that could've been cleared up weeks or even months ago. Luckily it got re-scheduled as a phone call instead :)

The really good bit is that I've managed to book part of a holiday at last. Those who know me know I've been exploring Eastern Europe in years past. Well, I'm off to Estonia (Tallinn) to be precise! I know it's still 3 months or so away, but I'm already looking forward to it. Look out for blogs from there if I can find an internet cafe!

No comments: