Friday 20 April 2007

A few days off at last

Well, I've finally taken a few days off work. I'm usually guilty of not using up all my holidays 'til the end of the year, so it makes a change to take time off this early in the year. The real reason is, of course, that I'm going to see Maria McKee at Bush Hall in London on Monday night, so I thought I'd take a few days off, rather than rush straight back in to work. I'm really looking forward tothe gig. If anyone out there is in London on Monday night, and they're at a loose end, trust me, Bush Hall will be the place to be! It's a little over a year since I saw her play there on her acoustic tour. It's going to be a really good night, I'm sure. Plus, I've now got the hotel for my holiday arranged, so I'm in an even better mood:-) Time to open a bottle of vino, methinks:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.