Sunday 21 October 2007

A Good Weekend


On the Beach
Originally uploaded by Fearless Fred
It's now Sunday afternoon, and it's been a great weekend. Okay, so England didn't win the final last night, but they can still hold their heads up high for having come so close....

So what was good about the w/e? Well, I got to meet up with my fellow Froggers from the Radio 4 PM blog in Bournemouth. It was strange at first to meet up with people who you only know through a blog, but after a few minutes, it was as if we'd know each other years. I've posted a few of the photos up on Flicker so far, and I'm sure Fifi and the others will add theirs soon.

Then, this morning, I tried missing out on the cream application for my psoriasis after I showered at the gym. Now, a few months ago, this would've led to problems withing 10 minutes or so. Not any more! I've noticed recenty it's been looking better. Now, it really does seem to be getting significantly better. For someone who's had this condition for 10 years or so, that's a BIG thing.

Now, I'm just relaxing for the rest of the day, and I've got a short week too!

Pass the Cabernet Sauvignon, someone!

No comments: